YOU CAN’T CHANGE GOD’S WILL FOR YOU


```YOU CAN’T CHANGE GOD’S WILL FOR YOU.```

Luke 22:42 "Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

I figured out today that it is not always about what we want sometimes it is about accepting what we have. You know what you want but God knows what you need. You may ask for what you want but God will always give you what you need. You can't change God's will for you, Trust me I tried everything I could but no matter how hard you try you can not change the will of God for you, even Jesus asked for it to be change{Luke 22:42 }, but it can't be changed. Trying to change God's will make you depressed and sorrowful always but if you learn to accept and live with it instead of trying to change it, you will always be happy. No matter how strong the storm maybe the sun will definitely rise. Be encouraged no matter what you are going through Just keep praying and believing and you will understand his will for you. Have a blessed day
#Arerierian Kelly O.

You Might Also Like

0 comments